Check out our July/August issue for free today, for all the latest bridal industry news…
The buying season is drawing to a close but the grand finale – the Harrogate Bridal Show – is yet to come and it looks like it will be the biggest and best ever, certainly in terms of suppliers vying for attention. A long history makes a key difference when it comes to exhibitions but that aside, Harrogate does remain the home of bridal, and breakast at Betty’s certainly takes a lot of beating. And then, of course, there’s the big Awards programme, a vibrant ingredient in the September mix. Good luck from all of us to all of you who are in the running for a trophy.
It will be interesting, however, with the turbulent times we are going through right now (and that’s even without mentioning the ‘B’ word) to see whether visiting retailers will be in serious buying mode. But we have seen many of the collections that will go on show and we know that the market is in for a treat. As a result, brides themselves will have much to get enthused about as you present all things new..
In our July/August issue you’ll find:
- Elbeth Gillis challenges show business
- Best sellers and some real surprises
- Harrogate-still the biggest and best
- Freda Bennet, all new, all different
- Are brides doing research before they visit you? Oh yes, and big time!
- Waterproof gadgetry so you can work by the pool
- Romantica – the business where family comes first
- Your financial queries answered
And much more!
You can take a look at the whole July/August issue HERE, for free!
If you want your opinions heard, your bridal questions answered, or if you’d like to become one of our stockists, don’t forget to get in touch – our Editor Susi Rogol-Goodkind loves hearing from you all!